Residential Program Director
300 Rosewood Drive Westborough, MA 01581 US
A non-profit human service agency is seeking a full-time Residential Program Director to oversee their intensive residential programs in Westborough, MA. The clinic provides both mental health and substance use treatment and serves individuals, groups, couples, and families.
The Program Director will be responsible for two, fifteen-bed residential programs for adolescents who have a serious mental illness and/or severe emotional and/or behavioral disturbances. The two programs provide vigorous treatment in a locked setting for youth who are unable to be safely treated in a less restrictive setting. The programs are highly resourced with highly trained and credentialed staff which include child psychiatry, nursing, occupational therapy, clinical services, in-house education, and therapeutic milieu.
- Supervision and professional development of the members of the management team.
- Ensure the program is aligned with the agency’ s mission, vision, and values.
- Attend stakeholder meetings for all geographic regions covered.
- Development of marketing strategies and material to continuously connect with new referral sources and promote services.
- Oversight and management of program budget, ensuring fiscal responsibility.
- Participation in agency internal investigations as needed.
- Development of and adherence to program and agency policy.
- Have at least five years of supervisory/managerial experience in a program serving youth and families.
- Development of and participation in on-call rotation (24/7).
- Familiarity with state agencies such as DCF, DMH, and DYS.
- Valid driver’ s license.
- Have an independent license to practice in social work, mental health counseling, marriage, and family therapy, or equivalent is preferred but not required.
Benefits for full-time employees include Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Retirement Plan, 3 weeks of paid vacation time, and Tuition reimbursement up to $2500 per fiscal year.