Residential Services Clinical Director
1200 Concord Avenue #450. Concord, CA 94520
We are hiring for a Residential Services Director in Concord, CA.
General Position Summary:
The Residential Services Clinical Director will be the key leader of day-to-day clinical operations for four, six-bed residential treatment programs. Oversight responsibilities includes residential clinical staff, youth, and clinical programming. Administration and planning elements of this position include responsibility for residential clinical personnel, expenses, clinical staff development and training, and outcomes. This position also ensures and promotes quality standards and provides coaching, mentoring, and clinical supervision to a team of four Residential Clinical Supervisors a Floating Clinician and up to 5 Residential Behavioral Specialists. The Residential Services Clinical Director will be a Clinical Psychologist, MFT or LCSW, holding a license in good standing for a minimum of two years.
- Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement)
- Minimum 7 years of clinical experience in working with children and families
- Minimum 3 years of increasing supervisory and administrative responsibility
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist, LCSW or MFT in good standing for 2 years minimum
- Responsible for providing own well maintained and privately insured car for official travel when necessary. Ability to drive company and/or private vehicle while observing safety rules and legal driving guidelines. Must maintain driving record that is acceptable automobile insurance
- Must have strong computer skills with knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Office software (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Experience with Electronic Health Records is desired