Residential Site Director
3012 W 44th St Minneapolis, MN 55410
PsychPros is seeking a Residential Site Director for location in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area. The Site Director is accountable for overall performance of the site, including client treatment, employee engagement/performance management, operational and financial sustainability. The Site Director also ensures the site provides excellence in clinical services, resulting in high client satisfaction.
Areas of Accountability:
- Achieve high level of client engagement and retention.
- Ensure high quality of care be maintained, and new treatment approaches be implemented.
- Own census, including ownership of new client inquiries, wait list management and dissemination, group and program census, etc.
- Management of the leadership team to provide direction, leadership, coaching, and partnership, to ensure desired performance measures are achieved.
- Ownership of day-to-day operations including management of space, emergencies, cancellations, and all areas of client experience including therapy, nutrition, psychiatric, and medical (partnering with other leaders as needed to ensure desired outcome is achieved).
- Continue to carry a case load relative to available time to continue to keep connected to the client experience.
- Business acumen - creates thoughtful plans to achieve operational and economic targets for their site, and partners effectively with clinical leaders, community stakeholders, the community of practice in their local market, Marketing and Business Development team, and fellow site directors, to achieve census targets for the site, and to ensure productivity standards are met.
- Lead regulatory audits in partnership with the Compliance department.
- Provide clinical supervision as needed, and as licensure allows.
Requirements / Qualifications / Competencies:
- Current license in the state of Minnesota required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
- Effectively utilize data and fact based information to make decisions, and to ensure quality (e.g. KPI).
- Provides effective P&L planning and management, ensuring a balance of quality and profitable client care.
- Ensures clinically competent care is provided by effectively managing site/department/staff through education, role modeling, team building, clinical documentation, and quality monitoring.
- Uses leadership, team building, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills to build partnerships within and across system.
Competitive Salary and Benefits! Relocation assistance available!
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, and a good time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com.