California, KY 41007 US
PsychPros is a nationally recognized staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to behavioral healthcare. We are currently recruiting for a Residential Therapist to work full-time with girls age 11-17 in California, KY.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field.
- Licensed in Kentucky as LPCA, LPCC, CSW, or LCSW
- Two (2) years’ experience working with children and/or families
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO, vacation, and sick leave package
- Affordable health insurance
- 401K agency contributions
- Free clinical supervision
- Agency paid training, licensure costs, and tuition grant program
- Flexible work schedule
- Interviews, assesses, and completes intake documents for new clients entering the residential program.
- Coordinates the development and ongoing implementation of each client’s individual treatment plan.
- Provides all necessary individual, group, and family treatment as indicated by the treatment needs of the client.
- Schedules and chairs initial and quarterly treatment plan meetings.
- Evaluates clients’ progress on treatment goals and objectives in conjunction with the treatment team, client, and family. Modifies and updates treatment plan as needed.
- Provides referral and linkage to other community resources to ensure that treatment goals are met.