3012 West 44th Street Minneapolis, MN 55410
PsychPros is seeking a Residential Therapist in the Minneapolis, Minnesota (Linden Hills) area. The Residential Therapist counsels adolescent clients and their families in a beautiful, state-of-the-art setting.
Current Minnesota license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and evaluate individualized treatment plans.
- May conduct outpatient group therapy sessions.
- May provide clinical supervision as needed.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team, community professionals, and community agencies to ensure continuity of care.
- Maintain timely clinical documentation in compliance with established policies and regulatory standards.
- Current Minnesota license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
- DBT experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’ s license and be authorized to drive.
Competitive Salary and Benefits! Relocation assistance available!
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and a good time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com.