4 Nickerson St Seattle, WA 98109
PsychPros is seeking a Residential Therapist in the Seattle, Washington area. The Residential Therapist provides individual, group, family or couples psychotherapy in a beautiful, state-of-the-art setting.
Current Washington license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and evaluate individualized treatment plans.
- May conduct outpatient group therapy sessions.
- May provide clinical supervision as needed.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team, community professionals, and community agencies to ensure continuity of care.
- Maintain timely clinical documentation in compliance with established policies and regulatory standards.
- Current Washington license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
- DBT experience preferred.
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and a good time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com.