School Based Clinician
1430 Wilkins Circle Casper, WY 82601
We are hiring for a School Based Clinician in Casper, WY. This is a full time, direct hire position. This role will-
· Provide behavioral health counseling services as a school-based clinician within the schools of Natrona County to reduce barriers in obtaining these services because of travel, time of day, etc.
· Maintain a caseload of students between the ages of 5 and 18 and deliver services that include:
· individual, group and family psychotherapy;
· individualized treatment planning;
· emotional and behavioral support, and;
· crisis intervention
· The school-based clinician will conduct Biopsychosocial and Diagnostic assessments; develop collaborative treatment plans and accurately complete all relevant documentation as needed.
· The School-based clinician will act as a liaison between the school and participate in regularly scheduled staffing’ s, case conferences, and consultations with other staff, as needed.
· The school-based clinician must be able to maintain billable service and productivity standards.
· Masters in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field
· Prefer Experience with Children/Adolescents
· Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
· Excellent Organizational skills to include time management
Licensed by the Wyoming Mental Health Professions Licensing Board as a:
· Provisional Professional Counselor
· Provisional Clinical Social Worker
· Licensed Clinical Social Worker
· Licensed Professional Counselor
· Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
· Licensed by the Wyoming Board of Psychology as a Licensed Psychologist
If you are interested, please send the most updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org