School Based Therapist
705 Dixie Street LaGrange, GA 29588
School Based Therapist- Troup County, GA
We are seeking licensed therapists to provide clinical treatment for the child and adolescent population within school setting, with specific attention to families, under therapist care. Therapist will provide group therapy, individual sessions, and family sessions in a school designated location. Positions offer salary and benefit package.
Master' s Degree with one year of related experience. Requires working knowledge of standard practices and procedures.
Must have one of the following licenses in the state of Georgia
- Associate Professional Counselor (APC)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Masters’ of Social Work (LMSW)
- Licensed Clinical Social Work (LCSW)
- Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapy (LAMFT)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapy (LMFT)