2600 Victory Parkway Cincinnati, OH 45206 US
PsychPros, in collaboration with a people-focused, mission-driven partner, is searching for LSW and LPC Licensed individuals and soon-to-be licensed individuals interested in working with socially, economically, and system-impacted youth in the Cincinnati area in school and community setting.
This opportunity is with an outstanding organization that prides itself in culture of inclusivity, fostering open lines of communication where colleagues are nurturing, ideas are considered, and coworkers are committed to a shared goal of helping clients live their fullest and successful lives.
Compensation for this opportunity is competitive with strong and attainable bonuses, low cost comprehensive healthcare, retirement benefits, virtually unlimited vertical and horizontal career growth opportunities, paid training, employee scholarships, and so much more!
Responsible for providing individual and/or group counseling as defined by license. Participate in interdisciplinary treatment planning for all applicable clients. Develop comprehensive diagnostic assessment within the scope of license. Position Description:
- Provide diagnostic assessments to referred inmates.
- Maintain caseload and utilization by maintaining regular contact with clients
- Monitor and assess progress utilizing supportive methods
- Complete lethality assessments when inmates are experiencing a crisis
- Interview and observe clients and prepare clinical reports and individualized service plans
- May provide family counseling according to established principles and best practices
- Provide individual and group mental health/substance use disorder therapy in the Clinton County Jail
- May provide clinical direction and participate in providing in-service training to other treatment team members
- Provides dependent diagnosis, under close supervision of an independently licensed supervisor
- Provides in-depth assessment services and diagnostic summaries; assesses and selects appropriate counseling methods in order to maximize treatment process and outcomes, both individual and group
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of clinical activities in compliance with contract, regulatory and agency requirements and clinical best practices
- Adhere to professional standards as outlined by protocols, rules and regulations and licensure scope
- Consult with team members concerning situations and possible courses of action
- Complete agency, accrediting body, and funder required training
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to interact with others in an ethical, culturally sensitive and respectful manner
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Be adaptive, flexible and responsive to the needs of the client and program
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate professional behavior and strong clinical boundaries
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to multi-task while prioritizing tasks
- Remain current in general knowledge of psychotropic medications, side effects and DSM-V/ICD-10 diagnosis
- Ability to use electronic service documentation system effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and at least one of the following licenses: LSW or LPC
- 2 – 5 years clinical counseling experience preferred