Seeking Psychiatrists in New York
2006 Madison Avenue New York, New York 10035 | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are seeking Psychiatrists in the state of New York for an organization dedicated to providing high-quality affordable healthcare to all.
In this position you will work as a part of an interdisciplinary team providing consultation and supervision in a collaborative effort to assess WeCARE clients for depression or other mental health conditions. Psychiatrist serves as Phase 2 Physician, providing Phase 1 Physician with expert opinion and recommendation on participant’ s psychological status and needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Demonstrates good leadership and group dynamic skills
- Observes the Health Care System’ s compliance policies
- Maintains patient/employee confidentiality in the management of information.
Education / Qualifications:
- Degree from accredited Medical School
- Completion of accredited Psychiatric Residency Program
- Demonstrated two years’ experience in a clinical setting
- Knowledge of New York State Disability system, preferred
- Demonstrated experience with the disabled population in a healthcare setting preferred
- Bi-lingual, English/Spanish, preferred
- NYS Medical License
- Board Certified
- Registered by Drug Enforcement Administration with current Controlled Substances Registration Certificate
- Current BCLS
Please contact me for additional information or forward your resume for immediate consideration to Elizabeth at email@example.com.
Elizabeth Tandrup- National Recruiter
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.