Senior Director of Behavioral Health Programs (LCSW)
3251 3rd Ave North Saint Petersburg, FL 33713
PsychPros is seeking a Senior Director of Behavioral Health Programs in the Saint Petersburg/Tampa, Florida area. The Senior Director is responsible for administrative and programmatic leadership of all aspects of behavioral health care services. This includes clinical practice policy and protocols, and implementing structural and evidence-based interventions for substance abuse and HIV.
The Senior Director will also manage grants from HRSA/Ryan White and SAMHSA/CSAT. Experience working with third party payors including Medicaid, Medicare, HMO/PPOs, and commercial plans, is required.
The Senior Director must be a Florida Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). This position is accountable to the Chief Operating and Programs Officer.
- Provide clinical oversight in the delivery of mental health and substance abuse services across multiple service areas, programs, and overall service delivery sites.
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of providing behavioral health services, through all funding and grant streams for the department.
- Administer grant and contract rules and requirements applicable to the delivery of behavioral health services. Monitor performance of services staff to ensure productivity standards are consistent with funding requirements.
- Provide clinical guidance and support to the licensed and registered intern therapists, BH Program Manager and Program Coordinator, in the management of mental health services at all levels and sites.
- Provide integral support and leadership to the psychiatric nurse practitioners.
- Monitor performance criteria for staff to ensure standards and goals are met within department.
- Ensure compliance and oversee preparation of funder and licensure monitoring.
- Attend trainings, workshops and other relevant professional development events approved by the COO. Make recommendations on quality improvement measures based on current best-practices.
- Maintain regular meetings and provide management reports to the Chief Operating & Programs Officer related to contracts, program, and staffing issues.
- Directly responsible for personnel actions including, but not limited to, hiring, terminations, staff and contractor schedules, time cards, performance appraisals, and disciplinary actions.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding privileged administrative and client information in a professional manner
- Must be a Florida Licensed Mental Health Therapist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker. LCSW is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years clinical work experience within a community based health care, public health, or HIV/AIDS Service organization setting.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience directly managing at least 5 full time licensed clinicians, and/or managing behavioral health management positions.
- Direct experience managing grants from HRSA/Ryan White and SAMHSA/CSAT and experience working with third party payors including Medicaid, Medicare, HMO/PPOs and commercial plans.
- Knowledge of WPATH Guidelines for Transgender Care and experience providing behavioral health services to the LGBTQ, HIV, minority populations, and underserved communities.
- Demonstrated experience implementing behavioral health and HIV evidence-based practices and structural interventions.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of HIV, substance abuse, and harm reduction strategies, HIV supportive services, including medical case management, and strong understanding of integrated medical home models of care and service delivery.
- Microsoft suite and data systems proficiency, including Electronic Medical Records.
Enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and an excellent program of benefits that includes: health, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability, 403b retirement, and paid time off.
Please email an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and the best time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com