Senior Program Director for Substance Abuse Services
San Jose, California 95106 | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are looking for a Senior Program Director to work in San Jose, CA
This position is responsible for the overall planning, coordination and reporting requirements of the substance abuse treatment and prevention programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Provide for overall management of the Substance Abuse program.
- Budget and contract requirement management of Substance Abuse program.
- Overall responsibility for design, schedule and delivery of program services.
- Overall responsibility for development, direction and evaluation of program staff.
- Overall responsibility maintenance of program records, statistics and charts.
- Participate as an active and collaborative member of the substance abuse services division, the agency and the community.
- Participate in FCS outreach as deemed necessary to raise additional funds to support the program.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education– MA degree or equivalent educational background or experience in related field. Clinical License (LCSW, LMFT) strongly preferred.
- Experience with substance abuse treatment and prevention programs at a management level.
- Experience working in a setting where delivery of Mental Health services co-occur with SU/MH treatment.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.