Social Service Worker
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
We are seeking a part time and full time Service Social Worker who will work with prospective and current Professional Parents/Host Families.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Administer home studies for potential foster and host homes in accordance with Utah Licensing Rules.
- Participate in annual audit process to ensure home compliance.
- Train foster and host parents regarding state and compliance requirements.
- Work with licensing team to implement new processes.
- Maintain documentation and reports required to support licensing processes.
- Travel including Ogden, Salt Lake and Utah County.
- Bachelors degree in Social Work
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities/mental health needs and related field experience preferred.
- Must have a reliable personal vehicle to be used for transporting individuals, valid Drivers License, acceptable Driving Record, and current automobile insurance that meets minimum requirements of insurance policies.
- Basic office and computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, communications.
- Must have a person-centered philosophy, be self-motivated, honest, dependable, flexible, and dedicated to quality supports for individuals.
- Must be able to pass a background screening.
This role pays $21.50 an hour. If you are interested, please send over a copy of your resume and a good time to contact you.