Social Worker or Licensed Counselor needed
10 Christy's Dr Brockton, MA 02301 US
PsychPros is a nationally recognized leader in behavioral healthcare staffing and recruiting.
We are currently recruiting a well respective, innovative behavioral health and substance abuse community health center located in Brockton, MA.
We are currently searching for full time counselors (LMHC or LCSW or license eligible). In this role, you will assist with the follow areas:
- Provide individual counseling as needed.
- Complete assessments, intakes, client schedules, treatment plans, periodic reviews and aftercare plans in timely fashion.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation of services delivered, including case management service and group participation, as instructed by your supervisor.
- Direct training groups and seminars and provide therapeutic leadership in group counseling sessions.
- Participate in all staff meetings and staff supervision.
- Contributes to the ongoing assessment and treatment planning process through participation in daily reports, case reviews, and treatment teams.
- Maintain knowledge of community-based resources and complete referrals as needed.
- Perform duties to reflect agency policies and procedures.
- Perform other related work duties as needed or as assigned by supervisor or designee.
Master's Degree in counseling, social work or other related field
*Can consider license eligible candidates.
*Position can be up to 30% remote