Special Education Teacher
Havertown, PA 19083
We are seeking a State Certified Special Education Teacher that is interested in becoming a part of a school team that truly makes a difference in young people' s lives to join our Elementary Education Services Department in Delaware County, PA.
As a Special Education Teacher you will work in an elementary emotional support private school setting. The Special Education Teacher provides a nurturing environment for children to learn pro-social skills. The teacher is responsible for the implementation of the Individual Education Plan (IEP)/Comprehensive Evaluation Report (CER) for each special education and/or socially emotionally disturbed child Early Childhood Services.
- Bachelors Degree in special education or early childhood education, certification in special education required.
- A minimum of two (2) years teaching experience or two (2) years experience working with children and social and emotional needs.
- Knowledge of special education law and procedures for the state of Pennsylvania.
- Knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices for young children, including knowledge of behavior modification techniques as well as standard testing and assessment materials.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume to email@example.com