8901 E Raintree Drive #160 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 US
Your role will involve administering assessments, implementing therapeutic interventions, monitoring progress, and collaborating with interdisciplinary teams. With your expertise, you will contribute to the improvement of communication abilities and overall quality of life for our patients.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of individuals with speech challenges and are dedicated to providing high-quality care, we invite you to join our team. Together, we can help patients achieve their communication goals and thrive in their daily lives.
- Educate patients and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events
- Keep detailed records relating to patient conditions, care plans, therapies and progress
- Report progress and current status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers or medical professionals
- Attend individualized education program (IEP) meetings for students
- Consult with teachers, parents or medical providers as necessary
- Provide rehab assistance to help patients meet their goals
- Requirements and skills
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Speech Pathologist or similar role
- Experience with certain conditions or working with specific age groups may be preferred
- Strong understanding of speech-related conditions, causes and treatments
- Excellent coaching, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computers, especially patient and healthcare databases
- Attentive and caring with the ability to develop individualized education plans (IEPs)
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Speech Pathologist
Salary- $46-$59 an hour.
If you are interested in interviewing please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to call you to firstname.lastname@example.org