75 Holly Hill Lane #300 Greenwich, CT 06830
Staff Psychologist-Greenwich, CT
Outpatient center specializing in the treatment of anxiety and related disorders for youth aged between 13-25, is seeking a licensed clinician to join our team in Greenwich, CT. The clinician works closely with the clinical team to provide innovative, evidence-based treatment to individuals, groups, and families.
- Provide up to 30 hours a week of direct client treatment for anxiety and related disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorders, and trauma related disorders.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team members in the development of individualized treatment plans. Conduct research, as needed, for treatment plan development utilizing best practice, outcomes-based research.
- Develop and manage the implementation of strategies and plans for fearful and resistant clients and parents related to attendance, commitment and completion of treatment.
- Ensure client treatment plans are developed and communicated to Executive Clinical Director for daily and weekly scheduling.
- Support our comprehensive and holistic approach to the treatment of anxiety and common co-occurring disorders with traditional and innovative treatment approaches (e.g. CBT, E/RP, virtual reality, DBT, Family Systems Therapy and biofeedback).
- Respond to client, parent, and stakeholder questions, concerns, complaints, and clinical emergencies.
- Support faculty in resolving client concerns, complaints and clinical emergencies.
- Provide marketing support through community trainings, attendance at regional and/or clinical conferences, writing articles for publication, etc.
- Provide in-service and community trainings for clinical and support staff related to child and adolescent anxiety and related disorders.
- Develop and implement evidence-based treatment plans, intake/after-care plans, and other clinical documentation using EMR software.
- Assist in faculty selection, recruitment, and orientation of new staff.
- Acquire and maintain current clinical knowledge, skills, and standards set forth by the Anxiety & Depression Association of America (ADAA) and American Psychological Association (APA).
- Applicants must be licensed or license-eligible as a psychologist, social worker or counselor in the State of Connecticut.
- A minimum of 3 years of individual, group and family therapy experience with school/college aged individuals and their parents.
- Preference will be given to those will experience/proficiency using E/RP protocols for OCD, and/or those who have a personal understanding for anxiety disorders and a professional passion for its treatment.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
For immediate consideration please send resume to Cheryl@psychpros.com