13 Oak Drive Hamilton, NY 13346
We are seeking a Staff Psychologist in Hamilton, NY.
As a Staff Psychologist, you will primarily be responsible for providing confidential counseling and psychological services. An excellent opportunity for those who demonstrate and are passionate about working with those who come from historically under-represented backgrounds.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· High quality treatment measured by overall improvement of symptoms and client self-report.
· Assessment of client mental health needs through clinical interview and symptom inventories as needed.
· Individual and group therapy.
· Appropriate and effective crisis response.
· Timely and effective on-call support of after-hours mental health needs (approximately one night/week.)
· Ph.D, Psy.D or Ed.D or completed all requirement toward doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology or related field, by start-date.
· Licensed as a Psychologist in NY or expected to attain license within one year of hire.
· Self-motivated and self-directed, able to work independently while also contributing to a team-oriented environment.
· Familiarity with short-term models of counseling and psychotherapy.
· Multicultural competence and ability to work with those from diverse backgrounds.
· Experience in providing outreach and consultation to under-represented groups, preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your most current resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org