Staff Psychologist needed in Palo Alto
650 Clark Way Palo Alto, CA 94304
Staff psychologists are primarily responsible for conducting comprehensive assessments & evaluations, including formal psychological testing, clinical interviews and treatment plan development for children with suspected mental health concerns. These may be part of an interdisciplinary evaluation team or as a single discipline. In addition, staff psychologists provide individual therapy, parenting coaching, and family therapy. Providing educational workshops at the office and within the community on topics of expertise are required.
- Thorough knowledge of procedures for developmental and psychological evaluations of young children through adolescence.
- Knowledge and understanding four areas of expertise: ADHD, LD, Anxiety & Depression and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Knowledge and skills in child and adolescent therapies, case formulations and treatment planning.
- Excellent time management and material organizational skills.
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with both client and colleagues.
- Flexibility to respond to changing circumstances and priorities within the agency.
- Knowledge and use of computers and an Electronic Health Record (EHR) is essential.
- Ph.D./Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from an accredited graduate school, preferably with at least three (3) years post degree experience in either/both a pediatric clinic, outpatient mental health and/or school-based setting. Valid California license to practice psychology required.
Assessment Psychologist: Some workdays may be virtual (Notes and Report writing days) but need to be onsite for Assessment and Testing
Psychologist: May work virtually 100% however preference are local candidates that could work or open to working onsite some days
Excellent salary and sign on bonus offered!
If you are interested, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to call you to firstname.lastname@example.org