Substance Use Therapist
311 Rouser Road Aliquippa, PA 15001
A well-respected addiction treatment program in Aliquippa, PA is seeking full-time Therapists in their inpatient program. The therapist will be responsible for providing drug and alcohol treatment services. This will include case management, providing individual and group therapy, and developing client treatment plans.
- Bachelor’ s degree required; Master’ s degree preferred: degree must be in a field that meets
- Appropriate certification from the Pennsylvania Certification Board is required in addition to a degree if the degree held does not meet Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs staffing regulations.
- Experience in a mental health or drug and alcohol professional setting.
- Flexible schedule including FT/PT
- 8, 10, or 12-hour shifts
- Generous PTO offered immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Student Loan Forgiveness program
- Discounts on Cell Phone service
- Supervision Assistance is Available for eligible employees.
- Employer offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Please forward your resume to Cheryl@psychpros.com or apply online for immediate consideration.