Supervising Licensed Clinical Therapist
2450 Samaritan Drive San Jose, CA 95124
A private mental health clinic located on the Los Gatos/San Jose border is seeking a Full-Time Licensed Therapist/Supervisor.
• Provide therapy to individuals, couples, and families.
• Provide group and individual supervision to associates.
• Perform intake, assessment, treatment planning, ongoing therapy, and termination services.
• Collaborate with other providers as needed – psychiatrists, primary care physicians, etc…
• Timely maintenance of clinical documentation in accordance with agency policy.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date calendars and client information using practice management software.
• Additional opportunities available if desired – starting a group, teaching a class, giving presentations, etc…
• California licensed clinician registered and in good standing with the BBS.
• Licensed for at least 2 years with the ability and desire to supervise associates.
• Experience supervising and managing others.
• Must have extensive experience with couples therapy and family therapy.
• Passionate about working with a wide range of clients.
• Energetic, motivated, compassionate, personable, hard-working, and reliable.
• Must not work in another private practice.
• Must be able and willing to work afternoons/evenings/weekends.
For immediate consideration please submit resume, cover letter and a good day and time to contact you.