LCSW Program Supervisor
47 N. Clinton Avenue Trenton, NJ 08609 US
PsychPros is a nationally recognized staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to behavioral healthcare. We are assisting a service provider in Hamilton, NJ with their search for a full-time LCSW Program Supervisor to oversee their Supportive Housing Program. The Supervisor oversees clinical and administrative aspects for the program in accordance with evidenced based practices and standards of care.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must possess professional credential Licensed Social Worker (LCSW).
- Must possess strong clinical skills and supervisory experience.
- Salary is 75K/year.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Schedule is Monday-Friday 8: 30am-4: 30pm.
- An ability to provide leadership and support to staff in implementing Community Support Services.
- Participates in supervisory and leadership trainings in which will enhance managerial skill sets as relates to supervising staff. Participates in ongoing community support services and trauma informed trainings in which will enhance and promote staff direct service efforts necessary to assist consumers achieve person centered rehabilitative wellness and recovery goals.
- Provides in- house staff supervision as well as in the field supervision when indicated.
- Provides CERNER Electronic Health Record trainings to staff.
- Other duties as assigned by Behavioral Health Services and Agency Leadership.