Supportive Living Program Manager
11 W Monument Avenue FL 7 Dayton, OH 45402 US
PsychPros is a nationally recognized staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to behavioral healthcare. We are recruiting for a Supportive Living Program Manager to work full-time in Dayton, OH.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Must be licensed in Ohio as LSW or LPC
- Demonstrated management aptitude, including but not limited to strong communication skills, ability to delegate, performance management proficiency, collaboration skills and solid decision-making skills
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle
- Pay range is 45K-54K/year
- Medical insurance
- 7 paid holiday, paid vacation, and sick leave
- Merit pay increase
- Oversee the Supportive Living Program. The program provides Psychiatric Supportive Treatment services, case management, and skill training to adults with a mental health condition.
- Ensure program productivity expectations and client needs are met.
- Provide supervision to QMHS staff.