Targeted Case Manager
Philadelphia, PA 19131 US
PsychPros is a nationally recognized staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to behavioral healthcare. We are currently hiring a targeted case manager to work full-time in Philadelphia, PA with adults with mental health conditions. Clients may also be involved with the criminal justice system or be experiencing homelessness. This is a temp to hire position.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a behavioral health work environment
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a car to use for work on a daily basis
- Must be vaccinated for Covid
- $20/hour, 40 hours/week
- Combination of remote, in office, and in the community
- No transporting clients in personal vehicle
- Collaborate with clients to identify, develop, and access resources to increase their success in self-sufficiency and community integration.
- Assist clients with educational, employment, and social related goals, benefit acquisition/medical, mental health and substance use services, budgeting skills and exploring housing options. Providing these services may require driving participants to various community-based establishments.
- Provide crisis intervention and de-escalation as necessary.