Telehealth Operations Manager-Behavioral Health
Schaumburg, IL 60007
We are in need of a Telehealth Operations Manager with behavioral health experience in Schaumburg, IL.
- Leads the development, implementation, and monitoring of patient care programs, including utilization management.
- Assists sales team with clinical aspect of client meetings and calls acting as subject-matter expert for best practices, evidence-based guidelines, and current trends.
- 8+ years of clinical and operations experience in the behavioral health industry.
- Experience in behavioral telehealth or teletherapy.
- Experience with a strong working knowledge of clinical back office operations, including patient billing, interfacing with providers to manage claims and revenue recognition.
- Experience in working with multiple insurance carriers and handling a high volume of claims.
- Understanding the ins and outs of client scheduling and the nuances with insurance, billing, and claims for telehealth companies.
- Experience in regulations, licensing and other behavioral health requirements.
- Ability to recruit and retain high-quality mental health providers while partnering to establish best practices, performance metrics and standards to measure and monitor the quality of service provided.
- Well versed in federal and state regulations and annual licensing of professional counselors, social worker, psychologists and psychiatrists.
- MHA / MBA in Health Care / MPH or MA in Mental Health
- Mental Health Certification is a plus
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to Elizabeth@psychpros.com