Therapeutic Classroom Clinician
906 Main Avenue Tillamook, OR 97141
We are in need of a full time Therapeutic Classroom Clinciian in Tillamook, OR.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week. Days and hours of work are variable, but generally Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with occasional on-call crisis shifts on a rotating basis. 90% of this position is spent in the Elementary Schools (Winter) and Home Family visits in the Summer. This position may require longer work hours if necessary.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master’ s Degree in related Behavioral Health discipline
- Pursue and/or maintain licensure and addictions certification as required
- Complete State Investigator Civil Commitment training
- Clinical experience within a community behavioral health agency setting
Preferred Education and Experience:
- License preferred – LCSW, LPC, LMFT
- Bilingual - Spanish
- Previous Electronic Medical Records experience
- Business Acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Time management skills
- Microsoft Office suite
This is a full-time position that offers a generous salary and benefits package including medical/dental/ vision/RX, dental, vacation/sick pay, flex spending account, employee assistant program, holiday pay, and retirement account benefits.
This position includes a signing bonus and relocation assistance, upon approval. is a National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment site.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com