Therapist- Greenfield, CA
18225 Hale Avenue Greenfield, CA 93927
We are hiring for a therapist to work in Greenfield, CA.
This can be a temp to hire or direct hire role.
The therapist is responsible for major services delivery activities and must possess and maintain a clinical license (LCSW, LMFT or LPCC are all acceptable). You will apply clinical theory and practice of interpersonal, intrapsychic and social pathology to your client issues. The therapist may use a variety of evidence based practices and treatment modalities to facilitate client recovery.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Implements and utilizes principles of a therapeutic community model.
• Performs intensive counseling and psychotherapy.
• Provides individual, family and group therapy.
• Conducts clinical assessments.
• Develops treatment plans.
• Completes clinical records and other required documentation in accordance with agency, payer and regulatory requirements.
• Responsibilities may include supervising graduate student interns (MSW, M.A) and paraprofessional staff
If you are interested, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager