Columbus, OH 43213 | Full-Time Temp-to-Hire
PsychPros, Inc is currently searching for a full time licensed therapist or social worker in the Columbus area. In this role, you will be working with adults with substance abuse disorders. This job is a Mon-Friday position. Current LSW or LPC in the State of Ohio. Dual credentialing in substance abuse is preferred but not required.
- Provides services at the agency and within the community, including home-based care. The candidate for this position provides medically necessary mental health treatment services to children and adolescents experiencing social, emotional, behavioral and psychiatric issues. The position provides assessment; treatment planning; individual, family and/or group therapy; collaborative case management; monitoring; and supervision.
- Evaluates behavioral and emotional issues of clients and develops specific behavior modification treatment plan.
- Conducts psycho educational assessments.
- Conducts family assessments.
- Identifies presenting problem and develops a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Provides individual, family, and group therapy in accordance with the client’ s treatment plan.
- Observes and documents treatment interventions, behavior, and client progression.
- Interprets treatment objectives and assists treatment staff members in providing integrated services.
- Develops and maintains a current list of resources that include self-help and support groups to ensure comprehensive services are available to the client and their families.
- Provides screening and assessment; including diagnosis, when appropriate to scope of practice, for adult client population.
- Conducts file reviews in accordance with referral source contract and The Joint Commission Accreditation Guidelines.
- Conducts peer reviews and record reviews.
- Works to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor’ s degree in behavioral or social science field and one year related experience working with children and adolescents with mental health concerns and their families that includes assessment and therapy; Master' s degree preferred AND
- LPC or LSW with experience providing mental health and alcohol and drug addiction counseling.
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Criminal clearances (Act 33 and 34, specific State & child clearances and, if necessary, FBI).
- Non-communicable diseases physical exam.
- Valid driver' s license from employees’ state of residence.
- Valid registered vehicle insurance.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Account Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.