26 East Superior Street Duluth, MN 55802
We are seeking a Therapist to provide individual, group, family, or couples psychotherapy. The therapist collaborates in a multi-disciplinary setting with other clinicians to provide comprehensive treatment to the client, and to his or her family. This role is FTE 0.75 (60 hours every two weeks).
Current license in the state of Minnesota required: LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and coordinates services, and monitors and evaluates individualized treatment plans.
- May conduct group therapy sessions.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team, community professionals, and community agencies to ensure continuity of care.
- Maintains and enhances knowledge of current clinical practice, strategies, and developments through participation in his or her professional organization(s); by attending applicable seminars, workshops, and conferences; and by reviewing the literature.
- Current Minnesota license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
- Individual and family psychotherapy experience required.
- DBT experience preferred.
Competitive Salary and Benefits! Relocation assistance available!
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and a good time to contact you.