Lawrenceberg, IN 47025
PsychPros is currently recruiting for an excellent opportunity for a licensed mental health provider-Sign on bonus offered!
PsychPros is currently recruiting for a large, well respected community mental health provider in Northeastern, Indiana. We are currently seeking a licensed therapist to work as an adolescent therapist providing assessment, therapy, consultation, skills training, care coordination, and case management services, to youth ages 0-26 and their families enrolled in an Intensive Family Services Program. This service is offered in the most appropriate setting including school, home, community, and clinic.
Qualifications: Master’ s degree that is license eligible in social work or related discipline is required with two years’ experience preferred. Must have relevant credentials to qualify for clinical privileges as either a supervisee or independent practitioner for general privileges and specialized privileges as required by the program to which the position is assigned.
- Provides individual, family and group counseling as outlined in Individualized Integrated Care Plan.
- Provides comprehensive assessments.
- Maintains awareness of prescribed psychotropic medications (including dosage, whether prescribed by an internal psychiatrist or another physician) and consults regularly with a agency psychiatrist concerning the client’ s therapeutic response to prescribed medications.
- Participates in or establishes the Child and Family Team that utilize the family vision, and the team’ s prioritized list of needs to create an Individualized Integrated Care Plan that defines the goals, specific outcomes, roles on the team, and time-frames for treatment.
- Provides case management services as specified in the IICP for youth and families enrolled in an Intensive Family Services program.
Health and Dental Insurance, including Rx (must work at least 30 hours per week)
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) (must work at least 30 hours per week)
Life and Accidental Death Insurance (must work at least 20 hours per week)
Long-term Disability Insurance (must work at least 20 hours per week)
Profit Sharing Plan (401k)
Worker' s Compensation
Generous Paid Time Off Benefit Plan
Paid Holidays (8 days)