Therapist needed in Eastgate
5900 West Chester Road #C eastgate, OH 45103
Overview: Provides appropriate psychotherapy modalities to individuals, groups and families. Provides a safe and effective therapeutic environment for all clients in accordance with the philosophy and Mission of the client.
- Provides appropriate mental health therapy modalities, and in-situ therapy services to families and children for programs.
- Implements the Therapeutic Process of assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, implementation of the treatment plan, and on-going evaluation of the treatment plan to stabilize mental health symptoms, and to maximize client skill acquisition and sustained improvements in the functioning of the consumer.
- Implements a prescribed, research-based therapeutic model with fidelity to the model, in order to achieve excellent outcomes.
- Keeps timely and accurate documentation of provided therapy.
- Organizes work, and maintains records such that care is continuously authorized by third-party payers, and rendered in accordance with prevailing standards of care.
- Performs administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Provides case management services.
- Provides crisis intervention services during or after regular business hours if the need arises.
- Communicates and collaborates with peers, colleagues, supervisors, consumers (children and adults), visitors and stakeholders such that high levels of satisfaction are achieved.
- Creates an environment of enthusiasm and commitment.
- Demonstrates ethical conduct, in keeping with professional standards set by licensee’ s professional board.
- Models professional behavior and demeanor, dress, and work space organization.
- Participates in quality assurance activities, including record reviews
- Masters degree or Doctorate degree in psychology, counseling, clinical social work or other related field.
- Must possess mental health credentials and licensure required by the state of Ohio.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in further information, please send an updated copy of your resume and a good time to call you to firstname.lastname@example.org