Therapist needed in Lander
748 Main Street Lander, WY 82520
We are in need of a full time, direct hire Masters level clinician in Lander, WY.
Provide direct clinical services to all client. Work with individuals, families, and groups to promote optimum mental health. Counsel and advise those seeking assistance with mental illnesses and alcohol, tobacco, drug, or other addictions. Teach and guide individuals to cope with family, parenting, and marital problems; suicide; stress management; problems with self-esteem; and issues associated with aging; mental, emotional health and addictions.
Essential Job Functions:
The following will be provided and/or completed in accordance with the procedures and needs at the direction of management:
1. Clinical Services -
Maintains a caseload, provides client services, and accepts new clients in accordance with the procedures, needs, and direction. Provides quality clinical services to a wide range of clients utilizing a broad range of modalities and accepted methods to meet the needs of the client population. Provides current DSM diagnoses and recognizes mental health and substance abuse needs. Identifies, provides, and/or coordinates case management services. Makes internal and external referrals when necessary. Maintains license to practice in Wyoming.
2. Emergency Services -
Provides emergency services as needed and/or assigned during evenings, weekends, holidays, and office hours. Ensures all emergencies/crisis needs are responded to and appointments/referrals/options for care are explained to the individual receiving services and documented accordingly. Completes and submits all paperwork according to prescribed time-frames.
3. Documentation -
Performs timely and thorough professional, quality, ethical documentation that accurately depicts an individual’ s progress in treatment. Outcomes measures (as identified) are completed accurately and timely. Clinical assessment, treatment plan, and clinical notes are completed accurately and in a timely manner, tying all aspects of the individual’ s treatment plan and progress in treatment together in accordance with Medicaid and standards/policies. Completes documentation and corrects identified errors or areas for improvement and meets all established deadlines for charting / paperwork.
4. Productivity - provides billable/creditable services at levels deemed appropriate by management.
5. Community/Customer Relations - consults, collaborates, and works with other agencies and service providers to ensure comprehensive services; treats all external and internal customers with dignity and respect Provides exceptional customer service to clients, staff and stakeholders to ensure that their treatment experience is positive and meets their needs.
6. Team Membership - Provides and seeks consultation/supervision when appropriate. Advises supervisor of potential high-risk situations immediately. Is punctual in attending assigned meetings. Offers solutions to problems proactively.
7. Professional Conduct and Appearance - Adheres to ethics and conduct codes; models appropriate behaviors; treats others with dignity and respect; appearance is reflective of professional position.
8. Other Duties as Assigned -Accept and carry out other duties as assigned/requested by any member of management or the Executive Director.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org