Therapist needed in Monument, CO
Monument, CO 80132
We are in need of a Therapist to work in Monument, CO.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Therapist is responsible for assessing and monitoring client behavior within the Detoxification, Residential, and Therapeutic Programs. The Therapist works in collaboration with the Clinical Supervisor and Clinical Director to ensure all services are being delivered to standards, the Therapist is responsible for documenting client behavior, group participation and counseling; caring for clients, coordinating treatment and discharge planning. The Therapist will also be providing crisis management, group therapies, facilitates/provides referrals in the transition of care and education for the clients and family/significant others in a therapeutic milieu setting.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERENCES: The following requirements and preferences will be evaluated and verified to establish employment eligibility.
- 1-3 Years of experience operating as an LPC, MFT, LCPC etc. intern or higher
- 1-3 Year of experience utilizing Microsoft Excel at an advanced level.
- Experience working with medical records is a plus.
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- Individual Licensure requirements and scope of practice must be maintained.
Mon – Friday 8 hr shifts
Tues- Saturday 8 hr shifts
If you are intersted in further information please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to call you to email@example.com