Therapist needed in Morgan Hill
18225 Hale Avenue Morgan Hill, California 95037 | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are in need of a full time therapist to start ASAP in Morgan Hill, CA.
The Position: As a Therapist, you are responsible for major services delivery activities and must possess and maintain a clinical license (LCSW, LMFT or LPCC). You will apply clinical theory and practice of interpersonal, intrapsychic and social pathology to your client issues. The therapist may use a variety of evidence based practices and treatment modalities to facilitate client recovery.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Implements and utilizes principles of a therapeutic community model.
• Performs intensive counseling and psychotherapy.
• Provides individual, family and group therapy.
• Conducts clinical assessments.
• Develops treatment plans.
• Completes clinical records and other required documentation in accordance with agency, payer and regulatory requirements.
• Responsibilities may include supervising graduate student interns (MSW, M.A) and paraprofessional staff
- Must possess a clinical license in good standing with the Board of Behavioral Sciences or the Board of Psychology. Acceptable licenses include: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), and a Ph.D or Psy.D in psychology.
The scheduled will be Tuesday – Saturday 9am – 6pm, salary is the same $73, 028.00 per year with an additional $10, 000 annual production bonus for meeting 70% production target, paid monthly.
If you are interested in further information, please send an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.