Therapist needed in Salt Lake City
4460 S Highland #230 Salt Lake City, UT 84121
The Therapist role is a vital position to our communities as they specialize in helping clients develop better cognitive and emotional skills, reduce symptoms of mental illness, and cope with various life challenges to improve their lives. They work in an interdisciplinary team that consists of Medical Providers, SSWs, Case Manager, and Behavioral Aid to provide support to clients. Therapists are superheroes that:
- Provide individual, group, mental health, and/or substance abuse therapy for assigned caseload.
- Respond professionally as you provide compassionate, proactive, crisis intervention for walk-in clients as well as responding to individuals who call in crisis requesting services or needing emergency intervention.
- Document services provided using our Online Medical Record.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing, and apply general, evidence-based principles to specific conditions.
We are hiring for a therapist in Salt Lake City. The therapist serves adults ages 18 and older and provides and range of mental health services, including individual therapy, medication management, and case management. The program services those who utilize Medicaid, grants, and county funding.
For this role and program, we are looking for someone who has:
- Master' s degree or higher in Social Work, Clinical Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy from an accredited University/College
- Current or pending certification as either: CSW, LCSW, AMFT, LMFT, ACMHC, CMHC
- 2+ years experience within social services
- 2+ years experience providing customer service
- Schedule: Full-time (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
- Pay: Dependent on Licensure and experience
- $54, 000 - $68, 000/ sign-on bonus (Under-Licensed)
- $70, 000 - $80, 000/sign-on bonus (Fully-Licensed)