Therapist needed in Tulsa
7010 S Yale Avenue #215 Tulsa, OK 74136
We are hiring for a therapist in Tulsa to work at an outpatient center.
Possession of a Masters degree in clinical counseling, social work, or other mental health related field from an accredited graduate school. LPC, LMFT, LCSW or be license eligible
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to evaluate situations and adopt an effective course of action, to delegate responsibilities, organizes and presents facts effectively.
- Ability to diagnose, intervene, and effectively discharge persons in need of mental health services. Knowledge of and ability to apply Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in practice.
- Ability to establish working relationships with clinical, administrative, and support staff in order to develop professionalism and coordination within the team.
- Able to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with fellow employees, clients and the public.
- Ability to communicate clearly to interact with staff, clients, administration, and the community both in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to maintain strictest confidentiality guidelines for interactions regarding client information.