Therapist needed in West Chester, OH
5900 West Chester Road #C West Chester, Ohio 45069 | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are in need of a therapist to work in West Chester, OH. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Overview: Provides appropriate psychotherapy modalities to children, groups and families. Provides a safe and effective therapeutic environment for all clients.
- Provides appropriate mental health therapy modalities, and in-situ therapy services to families and children for programs.
- Implements the Therapeutic Process of assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, implementation of the treatment plan, and on-going evaluation of the treatment plan to stabilize mental health symptoms, and to maximize client skill acquisition and sustained improvements in the functioning of the consumer.
- Implements a prescribed, research-based therapeutic model with fidelity to the model, in order to achieve excellent outcomes.
- Keeps timely and accurate documentation of provided therapy.
- Organizes work, and maintains records such that care is continuously authorized by third-party payers, and rendered in accordance with prevailing standards of care.
- Performs administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Provides case management services.
- Provides crisis intervention services during or after regular business hours if the need arises.
- Communicates and collaborates with peers, colleagues, supervisors, consumers (children and adults), visitors and stakeholders such that high levels of satisfaction are achieved.
- Creates an environment of enthusiasm and commitment.
- Demonstrates ethical conduct, in keeping with professional standards set by licensee’ s professional board.
- Masters degree or Doctorate degree in psychology, counseling, clinical social work or other related field.
- Must possess mental health credentials and licensure required by the state of Ohio.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in physically active environment, run, and lift up to 50 lbs.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.