Therapists- Child, Adolescent and Adult
Minneapolis, MN 55344
We are seeking licesensed Child, Adolescent and Adult Therapists in the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul region. These are temporary or temporary to hire opportunities. Great opportunity for those passionate about helping those struggling with depression, anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorders.
The Therapist develops, coordinates and facilitates all direct social services to patients and their families.
- Per program assigned, this role may include cognitive behavioral therapies in addition to social services.
- Implement goals and interventions for plan of care within the therapeutic component of patient' s program.
- Complete all required documentation.
- Master' s Degree in Social Work or related field.
- 2 Years Experience in Healthcare, Psychiatric preferred.
- Active LCSW, LMFT or LMHC License
For further information please submit resume and salary requirements.