Therapists needed in Lafayette, IN
415 N 26th Street #300 Lafayette, IN 47904
We are in need of full time therapists in Lafayette, IN.
Therapists provide cutting edge attachment-based and trauma informed interventions. Therapists deliver high-quality client care and management, demonstrating strong clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, individual, family and group treatment, and discharge planning. Therapists conduct substance abuse evaluations, including the development of treatment plan and treatment plan reviews.
Who We Need
1. Master’ s degree in Social Work from a graduate school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education, or Master’ s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or Counseling from an accredited counseling/therapy program accepted by the Indiana Health Professions Bureau with 60 credit hours of graduate work and the required practicum acceptable for licensure in Indiana.
2. Social workers must maintain an Indiana License as a Clinical Social Worker, as eligible. Mental Health Counselors must maintain an Indiana License as a Mental Health Counselor, as eligible. Marriage and Family Therapists must maintain an Indiana License as a Marriage and Family Therapist, as eligible. Applicants who are ineligible for licensing in the state of Indiana will be given consideration based on their graduate curriculum and practicum and/or internship experience.
3. Able to achieve the required competencies or privileges
4. Valid Indiana Driver’ s License and insurance, as applicable.
5. Meets pre-hire competency and reference requirements.
They offer competitive pay, bachelor and master degree tuition reimbursement, supportive work environment, flexible work schedule, training in evidenced-based practices and opportunities for growth. A full benefits package: paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; employer-sponsored 401(k); and mileage and cell phone reimbursement
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to call you to firstname.lastname@example.org