Therapists needed in Sacramento, Morgan Hill and Greenfield
18225 Hale Avenue Morgan Hill, CA 95037
We are hiring for an adult residential mental health facility in Morgan Hill, Sacramento and Greenfield. We are looking for a licensed Therapist to join our staff. This is a full-time position in a small program with a friendly, comfortable atmosphere and the ability to be hands on. The company offers generous benefits, including medical and dental insurance, 22 days of paid time off to start, and participation in a 401k plan with a 5% company match. Salary is $73, 000 to $85, 000 to start, DOE.
The Position: Utilizes a variety of treatment modalities to enable clients to achieve specific case plans and casework goals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Implement and utilize principles of a therapeutic community model
- Perform intensive counseling and psychotherapy
- Provide individual, family and group therapy and conduct clinical assessments
- Develop treatment plans
- Complete clinical records and other required documentation in accordance with agency, payer and regulatory requirements
- Responsibilities may include supervising graduate student interns (MSW, MA) and paraprofessional staff.
- This position requires a minimum of a Master of Social Work degree (MSW) or Master of Psychology or Counseling degree (MA/MS). In addition, you must have a current clinical license (LCSW, LMFT, or LPCC) in good standing with the Board of Behavioral Sciences or Board of Psychology.
- Must possess at least 1 year of experience working in a mental health setting as a licensed clinician.
- Medi-Cal/Medicare billing experience is required.
- Basic computer skills are required and Electronic Medical Records experience is preferred.
If you are interested, please send your resume and a good time to call you to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager