Withdrawal Management Director
101 East Fourth Plain Blvd. Vancouver, WA 98661
We are in need of a Withdrawal Management Director in Vancouver, WA.
This position is responsible for oversight of all medical services delivered. The Director will organize, direct, supervise and evaluate all medical programs, services and take responsibility for all medical personnel employed. The Director position ensures superior clinical outcomes for clients through implementations of an effective on-going program to measure, assess and improve the quality of medical services. In addition, the director is responsible for medical department compliance with Federal, State and local regulations with focused attention to WAC compliance and will create, implement and monitor a budget for all medical services. In fulfilling these duties, the incumbent performs the following duties independently:
- Coordinate medical services with program directors and other necessary personnel;
- Aid in development of new programs;
- Develop and assist with the development of Withdrawal Management and Inpatient policies and procedures;
- Ensure the maintenance of records and reports concerning all medical care delivered in house;
- Direct orientation, training and retention of medical service personnel;
- Maintain physicians’ schedules to ensure daily coverage;
- Complete rounds of the facility daily to ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations;
- Provide 24 hour On-Call availability unless otherwise approved by the medical Director.
- Supervise LPN’ s, MA/CNA’ s and provide backup when needed.
- Triage of all medical complaints prior to request of outside service and prioritize physician’ s client contact;
- Ensure necessary equipment, supplies, and staffing is available for the delivery of all prescribed medical care;
- Participate as an appointed member of the agency Safety Committee;
- Direct supervision of the daily operations of the Withdrawal Management Unit, Sobering Unit, Nursing staff, unit supervisors; and
- Provide ongoing teaching and training to all Employees on issues regarding medical and nursing services including required trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Nursing preferred;
- Current WA state RN license preferred, LPN required;
- Must demonstrate excellent management skills;
- Must be able to adapt to a flexible fast paced work environment;
- Have the ability to relate positively, communicate effectively and appropriately with residents, families, community members and other facility staff;
- Possess special interest in and a positive attitude about working with drug and alcohol treatment, residential and out-patient services;
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com