Youth Residential Therapist
Cincinnati, OH 45225
Passages is a residential Treatment program for adolescent girls. Treatment focus is co-occurring mental emotional health symptoms with AOD use. Emphasis on trauma responsive care. The Therapist provides assessment, individual/family/group counseling as well as other specialty services. Services may be provided in a variety of settings. Duties and additional experience or requirements may vary by position. A dependent license is required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maximize treatment outcomes by using approved counseling methods for individual, family, or group sessions.
- Conduct assessments (including dependent diagnosis) to develop an accurate diagnostic summary/service plan. Use approved interviewing and observation techniques/instruments to assist with assessment.
- Utilize clinical knowledge and training to recognize when medical referral is appropriate and to understand psychotropic medications, side effects and related diagnoses.
- Prepare clinical reports and individualized service plans utilizing agency electronic clinical documentation software.
- Assure documentation is in compliance with contract, regulatory and agency requirements and best clinical practices.
- Efficiently operate personal computer to enter, edit and/or retrieve data and to produce reports and documentation.
Effectively works as a team member, including participating in all required trainings, ensure the safety of others and participate in Peer Review/CQI process.
If interested please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org